Brussels Sprouts – Oven Roasted
- Brussels Sprouts
- Salt and Pepper or Spice of Your Choosing
- Clean Brussels Sprouts and cut into halves or thirds.
- Toss Brussels Sprouts and any of the loose leaves generously in a bowl with your favorite oil. I used Wildtree Natural Grapeseed Oil.
- Sprink with salt and/or pepper or your favorite seasoning/spice. I used Wildtree Rancher Rub and a bit of extra sea salt.
- Spread evenly an a greased baking sheet or stoneware. I used stoneware with a thin coating of bacon grease.
- Add minced garlic if desired. I skipped this time.
- Roast in oven on 375 for 30-45 minutes depending on your oven. Flip halfway through to evenly roast both sides.