Moving this recipe over from Tastes From Tricia’s Table blog. Reminded of it because I am making these tomorrow for Andy to take to Poker Night (guys LOVE them)! I think I first got the recipe from Paula Deen. It is super easy and you only need three ingredients:
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan (found in deli section of Kroger)
- 1 sleeve buttery rectangular crackers (I use Keebler Club crackers)
- 1 pound sliced bacon, cut in 1/2
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place 1 teaspoon of the cheese on each cracker and wrap tightly with a strip of bacon.
- Place the wrapped crackers on a broiler rack on a baking sheet and put the baking sheets on the oven rack.
Bake for 40 minutes, or until the bacon is done. Do not turn. Drain on paper towels. Serve hot or at room temperature.
** I have learned to line the very bottom of the pan with foil. So when the greases drips through the pan to the bottom, you can just throw away the foil.