We are still getting our produce delivered weekly from the Green Bean Delivery service. We started this last March and after almost a year of “trying it out”…I’m hooked!
And here is why:
1. It comes straight to my door once a week.
2. Although there are recommendations, I get to customize my order every week.
3. My kids get excited to see the green bin on the front porch.
4. It’s helped me easily try new Pinterest recipes such as the “Best Broccoli of Your Life” shown below.
5. Did I mention it arrives on my door step??
6. My kids eat way more fresh fruit than ever before. Almost to a detriment since they are now “fruit-cup-snobs” and will not touch one while at home.
7. It’s made us try new things I wouldn’t normally pick out at the grocery store: mango, papaya, different oranges and apples.
8. We are cooking with way more garlic, onions, and mushrooms than ever before and things are just tastier!
9. I am happy to be supporting local and non-local farmers.
10. IT COMES TO THE DOOR!!
Click HERE for the Twice-Baked Potato recipe and HERE for the Roasted Broccoli and Cauliflower recipe.