Butternut squash can seem intimidating. It’s really not that complicated. This simple recipe is one of my fall favorites. It all caramelizes together in the oven. So yummy! Give it a try for a not-so-ordinary side dish.
Roasted Butternut Squash
- Butternut Squash Peeled and Cubed
- Brown Sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Melt some butter (1 tbsp or so) in a bowl and add some brown sugar (spoonful or more).
- Cream together until well mixed.
- Toss squash in the bowl to coat with yumminess.
- Dump squash into a greased dish and bake for 45 minutes to an hour.