I know, I know…my blog is SLACKING. Well, I’ve been a bit busy. So here are the
good reasons poor excuses for why I haven’t been blogging!
- We spent practically two weeks in Florida in October. And I’m STILL unpacking and organizing all the crap we brought back with us. Fun times and great experiences, but a lot of work. I hope to share some more Disney photos…but can’t guarantee when…
- I apparently LOVE to volunteer at school. Which is time consuming when you can’t say NO.
- I coordinated the Harvest Party for Stella’s class. See #2.
- I am now obsessed with Wildtree and the freezer meals. NEVER thought I’d say that. So I have been using chunks of time to prep for workshops I’ve attended. It has paid off a TON at dinner time.
- Andy and I have been extremely social lately. Attending TWO balls within a matter of two weeks. One was in Minneapolis and the other one local. Both extremely fun. (Photos are from both of them.)
- I am co-chairing the all-school Holidays Around the World PTA event. See #2.
- I’ve been making a few hair bows and headbands for the holidays. I am participating in three small vendor events.
- I’m back to my love of reading. I’ve read a few really good books. Are you on Goodreads? If so, find me. However, I need to do a few reviews of the books I’ve read recently. Gone Girl? Oh my.
- I’m coordinating the Holiday Party for Stella’s class. See #2. See a pattern?
- My home computer recently showed me some love with the blue-screen-of-death. That was a scary moment. Sadly our computer is only 6.5 years old. But I guess that’s like 112 in computer years. So we are shopping the holiday ads for a new one. Any suggestions? Requirements are only that it is a desktop for our office. It is extremely difficult to blog from a mobile device – or at least for me it is! So with the computer not cooperating very often…blogging is not the first priority. Paying the bills online is!
This blog truly is a hobby for me (by choice) and not an income generator. So it unfortunately falls to the back burner when all of the above occurs! But thanks for sticking with me if you are still out there. Hello?!?!?!