So it’s Oscar week. And I’m still regretting staying up as late as I did to watch them. But I LOVE movies. And I had seen “The Help”, “The Descendants” and “Moneyball”. So I wanted to stay up and see who won what. During that time I posted about Colin Firth on FB. And someone replied back with comments on George Clooney. Which led to this…
First and above all, I adore George, so he’s is my #1.
1. George Clooney – he had me early on, but sealed the deal on ER; also love the fact that he is local and enjoyed “spending time” with him last year while he was here filming “Ides of March”; the only thing against him in my book is his revolving door of girlfriends; although his villa on Lake Como makes up for that…I’ve been to Lake Como and WOW
2. Colin Firth – yes, I love his accent; enjoyed him in “Love Actually” and “Bridget Jones’s Diary”; only thing he has over George is his longer term relationships and the fact that he has kids
So, given the choice between the two…my heart would be with George, but my mind would probably choose Colin. Who am I kidding? I’d be headed to the villa in a heartbeat. But with Colin on speed dial for the moment when George won’t commit and have babies with me.
Glad that’s cleared up. Now, onto the rest of the men:
3. Mr. Big – loved him in Sex & the City and now in The Good Wife; for the life of me cannot think of his real name right now! ha! (He will always be Mr. Big)
4. Joshua Jackson – fell in love with Pacey; watched Fringe for awhile
5. Matt Damon – So glad he had to go see about a girl (who can name it?)
6. John Cusack – “Serendipity” anyone?
7. Josh Lucas – had me in “Sweet Home Alabama”; I’d take him over Patrick Dempsey anyday
8. Anderson Cooper – I don’t know why…he’s just adorable to me
9. Ashton Kutcher/Ryan Gosling – I really used to like Ashton so much more; just adorable in “Valentine’s Day”; kind of can’t stand him lately with all his publicity about Demi and then don’t like him on “Two and Half Men” (went downhill in my opinion)…so quickly replacing him with Ryan Gosling…mainly because he is just awesome on Pinterest…you’ve seen him on Pinterest, right? And all the sweet things he says??
10. Marcus Buckingham…need I say more? Well….you may be thinking, celebrity? In a business-focused manner. Yum. Just yum.