So tomorrow I get to head south for an overnight bright and early. The “bus” leaves at 6 AM. I have to travel to Knoxville, TN for work…facilitating a training workshop on competencies Monday afternoon and then repeating it Tuesday morning before returning home.
I’m a planner…and want to make use of my time away. So here’s my checklist for tonight:
- Finish Laundry.
- Check TN weather and pack accordingly.
- Have kids clothes, food, and reminders all prepared for daddy.
Makes sense, right? Here’s the rest which makes me…ME:
- Be sure to map out all of the Starbucks locations along the way.
- Have at least 3 books on CD to choose from (Tori Spelling’s Mommywood anyone?).
- Look up Ross Dress for Less and be BUMMED that it wasn’t where I thought it was (Chattanooga, not Knoxville).
- Have directions from hotel to Kohl’s in order to use 30% off coupon in PEACE.
- Have restaurant picks close to hotel ready – I was all jazzed about the opportunity to eat at Firehouse Subs…but when I was looking it up it seems we have that here now? WHAT? How did I not know?? Still may get it anyway.
- Pack a bag of snacks for the car.
So now it’s time to head to bed…it’s going to be a long
drive day tomorrow.