(Yes, I skipped Day 10: What are you afraid of? I have 3 kids aged 3, 2, & 7 months… momma isn’t afraid of much.)
Disadvantage: I have no idea what movies are out, what commercials are cool, etc.
- Fringe – You can see above that I’m EIGHTEEN episodes behind…yep.
- The Good Wife
- Oprah – I tape them all, and then delete probably 75% and only watch 25% based upon the topic
- How I Met Your Mother
- Rules of Engagement
- The Big C
- Boardwalk Empire
- So You Think You Can Dance
- Nurse Jackie
- Usually a HBO Miniseries (currently Mildred Pierce, loved John Adams)
- Undercover Boss – always trying to find a way to use this for a training program at work
- Justified – Andy’s show that he watches at lunch
- Mr. Sunshine – supposed to be good, I’ve taped them all, but haven’t watched it yet – so, save it for a rainy day or delete??? Anyone??
Stuff that I have on otherwise:
- Househunters and Househunters International
- Almost anything on the Food Network
TV I watched in the past (some of them I can’t believe I’m admitting):
- Dawson’s Creek – every episodel; I was a Pacey fan – hence, FRINGE!
- 90210 – the old series; love that my son’s b-day is “9-02-10”!!
- Walker, Texas Ranger – I’m not sure why either!
- Dallas – I even visited Southfork; is there really going to be an updated show?
- The OC (first 2 seasons only) – Led me to watch Southland
- Many seasons of the Bachelor/Bachelorette, but not all of them
- Two and a Half Men – I actually watched it up until this season; 2 episodes in and I’d had it with the drinking and sex
- Young and the Restless, Bold and Beautiful and Days of Our Lives = college
- Who’s the Boss
- Family Ties
Kid shows are an entire post for another day…
What do you watch??